Wednesday, October 18, 2006

construction

jaded and alone
with people all around
holding in my tears
holding my heart together
with my teeth
barely breathing
but oh so needing
something to replace the pain

so i'm not so jaded anymore
so what
cuz the pain--i can taste it--
it's in my tears
and in my fear
of choosing wrong and choosing bad
hard and fast now
i cry out loud
slamming doors and hugging my dog
wailing and bailing
on stupid life things
things so insignificant
i'm paralyzed by the routine
all crammed in and crowded here
with selfish people all around
not so jaded
...so i remain here...stubborn
his words echoing in my ears
as months turn into years
he missed out on all my warmth
as he doesn't hear my calls
you will be...alone, my love...he says
deserving of destruction
if you keep up that construction
of your untouchable, unbreakable walls.
Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home