Monday, August 7, 2006

back to me

asleep in my bed
struggling hard in my heart and my head
forcing the brakes and the breaks
on us
self-destructive thoughts and panic shakes
what to do
how to be
everything complicating
you and me
wanting to just spin around
smack back to the beginning
what we found
so easily
now comes not so
pushing you away
flipping over onto my side
away from you
i go
missing you before i'm gone
yes feeling trapped and scared
tied to you
but wanting no one but you
lost confused
wanting to bolt
from the comfiness
go back to your house
where things were so light
and real life issues
never played a part
i'm not good at this
love thing
been alone for so long
unhealthy patterns
already creeping up
making me want to scream
needing more
taking less
insanity overtaking me once again
not understanding
why you don't give me what i need
so fast not anymore
i already need more than you can give
are you enough for me?
are we enough
scared that we're settling
into routine and too comfy
too fast
so scared
soooo scared
to lose the intensity
you still don't reach for me
the way that you did
and so i pull back
out of your reach before you come to me
smashed back to reality
as i sleep but not dream
write but not say a damn thing
Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home