Thursday, May 11, 2006

hooked

hooked on my crave
pulled in and
sucked in
by your mouth and your mind
by your words and your urges
i want you to feel
my shivers and surges

you play for me as i play you
over and over in my mind's eye
hooked on
addicted
to your breath and your sighs
dreaming of licking your lips and your eyes

these flashes of passion
thrash n slash
behind our closed lids
like a strobe light i see
pieces of you
thump in my brain
...i've been trained
to respond in an instant
to the pattern of your thoughts
the imagined sound of your shots

sliding into my crave
i want you here with me
fitting me so tight
as you drum in my head
strum in my heart
thump deep inside me
feeling more like myself
when you bite my lip and feel
this lust, baby
it's all for you and it's nothing
but...real.
Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home