Thursday, January 17, 2008

tell me

tell me
if i told you
if i said it
would you run?
would you hide?
would it make you insane?
or would you say the same

tell me
if i let you see me weak
would you pull away
would you push so hard
would you find me outseek me
or would you just freak

tell me
i need to know
when you say sleeptightwithme
do you know i take it
straight to my heart
take it as you wanting
to let yourself fall
into me
hard and fast
and lay yourself down and out
before me
open and gushing, raw and unhidden

tell me
if i said it
so far gone
in so deep
wanting to relent to the throes
so head over head over head over toes
tell me what you'd do
tell me what new things would seep
from your bones from your eyes from your candy sweet mouth

i so need to know
but so afraid to find out
so i hide it
so deep so inside me so hidden from all
they wink and they smirk and they smile and flirt

they...
could never have me
cuz i'm so already had.

so just tell me...
do i have you right back?
don't make me run
to see if you'd chase
don't make me push
to see if you'd pull
don't make me hide
to see if you'd look
tell me
you're already here

tell me
just tell me
to stay
Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Worth waiting for. Good.
A.

4:43 AM  
Blogger r_i_d said...

I would never tell you to stay, but to come with me.

Come with me! We shall make the world go round with our steps. And we'll be sleeping in time -- time is the tightest fit, and whatever else we need to know we shall find it on the way.

Come!

8:29 PM  
Blogger ::OnlineJunkie:: said...

Wow! Very cerebral poetic verses. A great talent indeed.

http://bloggista.com

1:33 PM  
Blogger EuroYank - Virginia Hoge said...

I wish I could be sweet and innocent again!

3:37 AM  
Blogger alife allah said...

just wanted to come through and say i love your work.

peace

2:01 PM  
Blogger chris said...

LOL! WOW! I am suddenly aware that I have my headphones and the volume cranked!

Love your new rock n roll widget!

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home