Thursday, December 13, 2007

eyes


our eyes speak volumes
it's deafening at times
the quiet is so loud
i feel the blood rushing
rushing to my hot spot
drumming in my brain
fluttering thru my stomach
pulsing in my ears
grabbing at my heart
blasting over the miles
and i know i don't ever
have to say a thing
never need to tell you
what i feel
cuz i know...
you feel it all

and your eyes...
i see them lingering there
behind closed lids
in my awake dreams and at night
you're so in me,
so a part of my every move
you anticipate my thought patterns
and echo my passion perfectly
we say so much
without a spoken word

so don't ever be redundant
or try to simplify this love
cuz i'm oh so aware
so alive n hot n ready
always waiting for those phrases
those urgent words and chants
you scream at me
thru your eyes

like that one song
i always crank up in the car,
throwing back my head n singing,
like that song i always want to hear

...your eyes
are music to my ears
Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!

6 Comments:

Blogger r_i_d said...

our eyes are ponds
with mute fish living swimming
and loud dragon flies hunting
and tadpoles rushing

your brain lives deep in there
like an old drum
like an old stomach
like an old heart
that traveled miles and miles

we feel all
we feel all

we know little
but we feel all

and our eyes are ponds
and the surface of the water,
closed lids

I am awake
you're awake
we're all awake

one inside one
two inside two: perfect passions
without a written word.

your eyes
are waters (and I was thirsty).

===
thank you!

9:32 AM  
Blogger brokenpoetrygirl said...

wow...no, thank YOU!

that was beautiful:) love it.

2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

//the quiet is so loud
i feel the blood rushing//

screaming silence I call it,overwhelming,vast, oncontrollable..

8:49 AM  
Blogger The Guess Who # 2 said...

You've got chops..
You've got images of love;
eyes, aplenty,
rushing towards your words...

...*See!:
They reflect,
Us;
reflecting you,
as we open ourselves,
in these eyes,
of Yours.
**

xx,Will
( http://will69b.wordpress.com )

2:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice place here, poetry and all!

9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great, excellent

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home